Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dave's Deli

hey guys.. i think its been really long I did not update my blog.. that's because exam is near and I am really busy rushing on my studies and hope to get better result for my last term examination.. so I am sorry for not updating for so long..

Okay in this post I will be talking or maybe describing that day when I have my dinner in Queensbay Mall's Dave's Deli.. that day we went with my fourth great aunt and her husband.. we went there about 7 if I am not mistaken..

after we reached there.. we straight away went to Dave's Deli to order something.. cause we are really hungry at that time..


~ Dave's Deli ~

my sister.. posting at the counter while ordering foods..

the guy who took our order.. okay if this guy saw this page by accident.. I would say he did a great job at serving us.. thanks..

--- after we ordered ---

and at last..

me and my sis's first dish is here... mushroom soup + garlic bread..

um.. oat chicken..

my food.. kakax..

fish and chips...

my forth great aunt and her husband..

my mommy.. yay...

arh... my sister...

after some real fight with the chicken I finished him..

me and my sister...

my sis and my dad...

<>

okay, so after that we finished our dinner and walk around here...


but we don't say 'no' to food.. we just ate it.. hehe its delicious...

I think I was lucky that day cause all cash-er I met are all human friendly... haha...


That day was wonderful.. =]


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment