Friday, June 18, 2010

in show house..

Oo.. hello there.. >.< long time no see ... this is some a few photos I took in my uncle's show house.. hope u enjoy it..

me and my cousin.. >.<

~ vase ~

photo from the stair..

my aunts..

good!! XD..

cousin..

more cousins.. >.<

cardboard..

small bedroom..

stainless steel fan..

my sis on the right.. and my cousin on the left..

yay!! 4 good friend-like cousins..

hehe.. my mommy.. >.<

me and Joe Hui..

小姨和小姨丈.. (^.^) 要生了咯..

Wei Sheng.. my cousin..

yay ! leg photo.. guess who's?

kitchen..

wah.. from the staircase... >.<

wahaha.. toilet d photo also got..

purple base..

living room..

艺术品..

haha.. the main view is in the mirror lo.. XD

sitting there chatting away..

outside d view lo.. >.<

one of the pots..

~ main photos.. ~

wakaka.. me!!

funny style..

yay !! me and my cute sister..!! (^.^)

Joe Hui, JJ and Amanda Chin.. >.<


~ END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment