Wednesday, September 1, 2010

gym with friends..



haha.. this time is really really long I did not post anything.. and guess what? I got this post in draft since like almost 8 weeks ago.. and haven't post it.. haiz.. lol~ anyway here goes..

muahaha.. journey starts now ~

~ just reach ~

yay. warm up..

tune it up!!

start off.. >.< haha~ peace..

turtle cycling..

Nard also.. lol~

fatty.. concentrate.. XD

spinning spinning.. ~

haha.. peace >.<

me.. XD

its still me.. XP

and its me again.. cause is my blog.. ^.^



~ * Group * ~



~ introduction ~


~ fatty LOH ~

~ Jason TAN ~

~ turtle ZING ~

~ nerdy NARD ~

~ Will Chin, me ~

haha.. so those are my friends XD.. gym's over.. carry on.. >.<


next stop ~ McD (with family)

mommy.. muacks.. >.<

cousin.. + mommy..

yay.. sis.. hehe..

my 2nd aunt.. lol~

cousin.. >.<

me again !! XD..



~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment