Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hard Rock Hotel...

um.. honestly I have forgotten when did this takes place but if not mistaken is before my school's last term exam.. when my 3rd aunt came back to Malaysia from England.. We went to round island on that particular day and just by coincidence I think.. We were visiting Malaysia's "clean beach".. so just passed by and we went in to have a look.. ya.. I brought it back to share with you too.. !!


~ hard rock ~
A group photo taken by my dad.. thanks..


not only its hotel.. there is even its own cafe in it.. the " Hard Rock Cafe"

The Beatles..

ok.. So this is the swimming pool view of the hotel.. tell you.. Its really big and interesting..


even the door's handle are in guitar form.. really ROCKZ !!

This is so cute.. the toilet sign..

the Beatles again.. their face is on the wall..

guess who is this?? Its the famous Micheal Jackson..

wanna get him in your photo album.. waste no time and go to Hard Rock Hotel now..


okay.. I think that's all for this post.. and I will be posting another post sooner than you know.. haha..

before we head home.. took this photo with my lovely sister... carrying her lor..

=]

~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment