Sunday, March 14, 2010

been off for some time...

so.. seems like I have not been updating my blog for quite some time le... thousands of apologies to all my viewers and followers..

reason why I haven't update in such long time:-
1. I am busy.
2. Exam was near, but it's over now..
3. A bit of laziness.

~ some updates on me in this past few weeks ~..

so as you all know, CLHS exam have ended. It was a good thing though for all =].. but results are still in process which is a good thing for me.. cause, in this case I can enjoy my holidays with 0 pressure in hand.. hahahha..

for examination.. there is a subject which I never passed last year.. Additional Mathematics.. It's really tough for me though.. last year.. I got an average of 37 marks for this subject.. and fortunately (wanted to thanks my friends for giving me a helping hand in this.. especially Denise Tan) hereby.. I wanted to say: 'Thank you for willing to guide me in this.. =] I appreciate it a lot..' and to all my other friends too.. thanks.. with all their support and help.. I manage to get 70 marks in this exam.. ( I am really happy when I received it..) I was like.. um.. "FINALLY, I PASSED MY ADD MATHS!!!!!" haha..

okay.. some other stuffs to talk about.. I have been training my stamina for the past few weeks.. I went jogging every evening, some time with my friends (turtle, Jason, Bernard and Jack).. some times alone.. although I don't know if there is any improvements in my stamina but at least I have tried my best to do so..

Oh right, we went to joined the ultimate Frisbee competition organized by INTI collage.. a team of 10.. members including me, turtle, Jack, Bernard, Jason, Jacus, Wilson, Alex, Freddy and Kok Yong.. ~ note ~: we are all newbies in this.. no experience at all.. which I think is the main reason I agreed to joined.. lots of things happen between us while in training, discussions and so on.. everyone with different opinions but as a team we solved it peacefully.. (something I am proud of).. at first.. Jason disagree to join us.. but why? and lately, I have a feeling like, that's not the Jason I knew all along.. something has gone off inside him? or he is suddenly matured and can't join with our childish thinking? but anyway, as a friend I believe that he have his own explanation in this.. so I never asked..

dump that.. turning focus point to turtle.. he is been moody lately too.. but weirdly.. when come to stuffs at school.. he will be extremely excited.. weird..

I am form 5 already.. going to graduate soon.. every time I am working on those graduation magazines stuff (I am the treasurer).. I have got a feeling of reluctant.. it's like "wow, time travels so fast.. and will be graduating soon" haiz..

so.. can you all share the courses that you all are planing to study after form 5? recently, there are lots of education fair.. so I went for more information in the studies that I am interested in.. getting more info.. I am interested in designing.. so if anyone of you got info in this.. please let me know lor...


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment