Tuesday, March 23, 2010

holidays in the hospital...

so.. what a miserable holidays I've got.. suppose lots of planning for this holiday but turned out that I was completely wrong.. instead carrying out all my activities with my friends, I was admitted into the hospital due to high fever that turned out to be dengue... which kinda make me feel awkward spending my holidays in the hospital... frankly, I'm 17 now (16 years and 4 months).. this is the first time I am admitted into the hospital.. although in the hospital, I still took some photos for blogging.. actually that are lots of post I wanted to post up here but.. anyway here goes the photos..

see? drip..

the infusion pump..

my name...

hand on the left side is swollen due to the drip...

so took the drip away..

and attached to the other hand.. =(

see? after taking off the drip, I can't even get a good grip.. can't even close my hand.. (I've used my strength)

Owh.. thanks to my friends.. =]

thanks for visiting me in the hospital..

this is the only entertainment in the room...

hoho.. packing time.. at last got to be discharged.. =]

peace for the cam.. >.<

but.. remember to eat your medicine lor Jia Jie...


although is hospital staying but I think I will take it as a new experience for me..





~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment