Friday, January 15, 2010

15.1.2010...

okay.. this post will be short and in point form.. so straight forward to it.. I think that today is a very very very very weird day for me and some of my friends.. but mostly to me... ok so this day started as usual though.. nothing special or weird happen to me nor my friends.. but as the dark side cover the lovely blue sky.. weird things (mostly refer to unlucky things) started to happen..

started off with me breaking a fluorescent tube.. (as I thought was quite a normal thing in playing basketball)..

1. me - breaking fluorescent...
2. Bernard - fell down while playing basketball...
3. Eong Zing - fell down too..

(nothing of these happens though, we have been playing basketball together for some time le)..

4. Wei Sheng - while he went for a walk, he fell down too...
5. .... (someone wanted to kept it secret)..
6.
7.
...
and more

see.. what a weird and unlucky day.. OMG..

~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment