Thursday, December 31, 2009

school life...

wow.. so fast.. time travels.. really really fast.. just a rest and all 2009 stuffs have gone by.. leaving nothing behind for me.. Form 4 life was nice.. great maybe.. but lots of things happened back then.. now already Form 5.. having to face a really really bad 'guy' this year.. SPM..

ok.. so I have been really busy with school stuffs lately.. not much time to spare to update.. sorry guys..

ok lar.. anyway just some photos.. some are taken before school start and some after.. I think you know how to differentiate it..


some of my school bag photos..

bag + Mickey mouse..

bag + Patrick..

bag + Sponge BOB...

at last bag + me.. XD

CLHS exercise book..


~ school starts ~

see? what a mess..

1st day tiok karangan liao..

made some notes..



tell you guys something.. while in the holidays.. my weight went up till 68kg.. but after school starts I got my 62kg again ... XD proves that study is quite a good way to reduce weight.. =]


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment