Friday, January 22, 2010

basketball competition...

wow.. so today got basket ball's competition.. held in Chung Ling High School.. I joined Lee Xiang's team.. ~ broZe ~ ..
I will post more photos with less words k? cause I am quite lazy to type all these words alphabet by alphabet.. but I will be explaining every photo.. most probably..

~ BronZe ~
top from left: Calvin, Will Chin, Ji Chang, Li Chuan, Yi Lee and Yong Liang..
2nd row: Ying Yang, Lee Xiang, Chun Nam, Chong Boon and Chun Hoong..
last: .. Rong..


2 hao lian kia.. showing their muscles to the camera..


haha.. me and Yong Liang.. he so tall lor.. my eyes shut ..=(


Bangala and Chun Num..


Chun Num looks like kena bully... by Lim Chung Jian..


Its me and Chun Jian.. taken from 2 cameras..


while in court..( opponent )


Yi Lee.. showing his shirt 8

Li Chuan on his motor..

haha.. Its me again.. 好久没自拍了..

talking on phone.. with.. (secret)..

Xiang and Bangala..

at last.. bangala describe Chung Jian as a dinosaur.. then CJ carry him up..
(happy memories)..


although we lost the competition.. but we all have fun.. I think all members agree with that point.. right? It was really a wonderful time with all BronZe members.. and looking forward to next match..



~ END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment