Sunday, April 4, 2010

construction site...



that day when I went back to Butterworth, we went to my uncle's construction site for the new building's view.. it was constructed under my uncle's company.. okay let's carry on.. the site is directly behind where my grand's house..

ya.. this is the first lot.. wanted to be show house.. a far view..

coming over... my sister and cousins..

my second aunt.. the house is my grandparent's house..

whole bunch of people heading for that house...

a closer view.. its a semi-d...

Oo.. walking in le..

my smallest aunt.. and her husband..


see the window on the second level? I took the photo above from there...

~ everything is still under decoration.. ~

stairs...

living room..

side door... Oo.. Joe Hui..

front door... workers still working..

sis and Joe Hui..

but the fat one(middle) wanted in.. so.. okay..

my second aunt.. her husband is this project's company managing director..

!*!*! careful !*!*! a big hole...

me with my short hair.. haha.. long time din take myself le..

its the toilet.. but haven't put up the vague glass...

both photos are also blur.. aiya.. anything lar..
from left: Joe Hui, Amanda Chin(my sis), Will Chin Jia Jie...

my aunt.. pregnant..

Mr Ben Seow.. joking with the kids...

whole group of them..

its getting dark...

and the moon is up.. so that's it.. good night..


oh.. just in case.. if anyone interested can ask me for my uncle's hp number.. the house is located in Tambun... where famous for seafood... haha..
~ seriously.. if want more information just let me know ~



~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment