Sunday, April 4, 2010

Queensbay with family...

went to Qb with my family.. wanted to buy present for my sis cause her birthday is around the corner... 09.04.1999 ... so we went to Qb.. ending up eating ice-cream in Baskin Robbins...

see?

my sister...

~ ice-cream peace~

my mom and my dad..

me and my beloved mom...

~ me and sister.. ~

loved these photos... =]

peace again? always the happy face.. ^^


then we proceed into our shopping mode... and walk here walk there... but alas.. still did not manage to find anything my sis wanted.. haha.. we went to eat again..

this time.. Hot and roll..

mine.. banana chocolate.. and my sis ordered kaya cheese..

the workers..

the stall...

working on the next one...

ham..

eat until so happy...


很明显..两张都是我.. =]



~END~



No comments:

Post a Comment