Sunday, February 21, 2010

团圆饭...

haha.. so its almost the end of CNY holidays.. this is a post on 13.02.2010.. 团圆饭... =] I think this event very much, cause its time for family members to be together... so, woke up quite early that morning to help my mom out.. we started preparing all those raw foods for the steamboat..

my mom preparing.. I taking photos..

haha.. sausages, fishballs and so on..

boiling the soup...

CNY junk foods...

vegetables..

things me and my sis like..

my dad also preparing...

haha.. vegetables again..

prepare everything before starting to eat...

boiling the soup...

at last.. can start le lor..

my sister..

things I don't like.. but my parents love it... =]

~ yummy ~

shell on my rice??

haha.. actually its fresh scallop lar...

see? so much..

my sister again..

我们两个就够了...可以吃很多..

~ yeo's ~

my mother... =]


~ that's all for the afternoon... ~

~ evening + night = dinner ~

again prepare to eat liao..

but this time got this to drink...

see? so much food.. but we are waiting...

haha... waiting for it to boil lar.. haha...

wah.. 要吓人啊?

caught her.. haha..

my sister trying to open it...

but at last its still my dad open it.. haha...

drinks..

foods.. LOL...

they all having dinner..

看我妹的脸...

~ Introduction ~

my dad..

my mom..

my 表姐..

me..

and my sister...

~ after we have our dinner ~

!~ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ~!



~END~



No comments:

Post a Comment