Friday, February 12, 2010

Physics tuition...

today is Friday.. haha.. the happiest tuition.. Physics... LOL.. due to the coming Chinese New Year.. there are lots of friend did not attend.. anyway today, lots of funny things happened.. 我真的好开心!!.. 而且也很镐笑..


first of all, Wei Sheng got a haircut.. makes me laugh till till... beuh tahan.. see for yourself..

lol.. front view.. Wei Jie close his face..

back view..

and side view.. =]
although is not bad.. but a bit weird lor.. 哈...

haha.. 不用关啦.. =]

good friends..

good friends.. 干吗那么开心啊?

我的老师..看着我偷笑..

~休闲~ sorry lar.. i don't know how to write his name..

chatting until very 'syok' lor..

~ peace ~

hehe.. and me also..

me and my teacher..

me and Wei Sheng.. so tall..

补习里最乖的学生.. Wei Jie.. =]


to be truthfully.. I really like this tuition very much... 一点压力都没有..每星期最期待的一天.. =]



~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment