Friday, August 28, 2009

2 days back to school..

so, my school (chung ling high school, CLHS for short) is having a course on Thursday and Friday, mainly organized by Gerko Department. All students holding high post in all society are compulsory to attend. The 3 main sits are, president, secretary and treasurer. I attended this course as the secretary of cadet bomba. Our president is Lee Wei Chun, secretary is me and tresasurer is mr. Quah Wen Xin. So I attended for the 1st day which is Thursday (27.08.2009). Its was raining very heavily, but as usual my beloved DAD brought me there using his motorcycle. I really wanted to thanks my dad. On the first day nothing mush to say. All 3 penolong pengetua gave their speech. To be honest, the one i like most is Mr. Cheah's speech. Hurray for him.. at 10 something, we went for a break.


look closely.. the unpack chopsticks containing 3 lor... haha lucky day..

so this is what we have.. fried beehon + fried mee, egg, ham and sausage.. not bad lor..

so? wen xin how's the food? delicious?

on the left: Eujin Choy & right: Lee Wei Chun
don't get scared.. eujin is really childish de...

this is wc.. scared to look straight into my cam.. haha


after the break, continue with more speech by mr. Soo.. but see? wx and Yin Win?
playing phone? or...?

so, this is the eNd of the 1st day.. as usual i always forget to take my own photo.. haih.. sweat lor.. but bo huat lar... busy taking ppl de photo..

(28.08.2009) friday, 2nd day in school....

as what i did yesterday.. almost same routine.. my dad took me to school again.. (thanks dad) although its pouring heavily with rain, but my dad didn't even complain about it.


before heading out into the rain, i took a photo of myself lor.. in my room.. haha


so i reach school, a bit wet... (this photo is a bit dark, but think still can see is me lar..)XD


so, while waiting infront of the hall i took this..

at last, we are allowed to go in.. as usual again.. listen to speech..
then at last break again.. so i took some photos after i return from the canteen...


this is what it looks like when break..... everyone walking here and there..

see? h1n1? why wearing mask? just kidding nia lar..

huh? playing rubiks?
um.. the one on the left most.. I am sorry cause didn't fullfill what you want.. but anyway I will show you next time..

haha.. thats my friend Ong Chea Tze..
msg to Chea Tze: paiseh hor.. about that red de.... kelian you...

why is everyone packing? cause finish liao mah... sweat
at last it come to an end...

i took a photo with Quah.. my head looks real big in this angle... haha.. but nice..

at last.. home sweet home.. haha... this is a photo while updating blog.. haha XD

I think that this course is quite good, nice foods not bad speeches.. overall quite good lar...

~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment