Saturday, August 22, 2009

bowling in BJ..

wah.. quite a long story lor... a few entries le...

after having lunch.... we went up... (on the way up, something funny happen)
on the way up...
Janice walk first then she wanted to went up using the escalator (not working de..) then i recommend to take the lift, so all of us agreed.. so we waited for the lift to come down from the 5th floor.. 'ting' lift reached.. we went in one by one... until Janice walk in.. 'beep beep'.. then they walk out (Janice & Yunne).. then suddenly the lift closed.. left the both of them there.. hahax..

so here are some photos while we bowl..

this is LALA.. told you he likes to take photo le..

this is Bangala...

this is Chip Yap...

this is Ting Wei.. smile..

Yunne (Kai Yun), Janice..

see? told you le.. its LALA again..

um.. I forgotten to take my own photo.. paiseh..

Yunne and Janice... they ended up cleaning the long kang.. I think that the bowling area cleaner should thanks them..

after the bowling game.. they went to play pool.. instead of playing pool.. Bangala challenge 1 on 1 for bowling.. so I eng xiu him..
and we got the result..

actually not bad lar... this is Bangala's..

and this is mine.. haha..

i took some photos when they are plying pool..

Yunne.. 一副充满信心的样子...加油..

Janice.. 有打中吗?

then i ask them to 排 post.. everyone same post.. but unfortunately the girls went back le.. Yunne.. why back so early?


1st, is Bangala.. wearing white shirt very contrast lo....

then its Chip Yap.. pro ka there..

then its the famous seafood.. LALA..

its ting Wei.. any idea what is he looking at?

wah.. luckily I remember to ask my friend to help me take my photo.. haha


哇!..没学过道德吗?haha.. jkjk nia..

来张合照吧!!

from left: Bangala (chong boon), LALA (Yee Siang), Ting Wei, me (will chin jia jie), Chip Yap (mimiko?) haha.. 女生都没拍到.. 有点浪费..

at last.. I post this liao.. paiseh ar.. took me so long to post this up..
really nice outing with you all, thanks to Bangala, LaLa, ting Wei, Chip Yap, Yunne, Janice and me... haha..

~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment