Sunday, August 16, 2009

delicious lunch....

hehe, today is Sunday.. so mom cooked some delicious food for us.. this is the 1st time my mom cooked her "nasi lemak"...
rice cooked with pandan.. there are some photos to share with you all..

this is food we ate lor.. an overview will look closer lor...

um this is, in hokkien we call it "hea ko" don't really know how to spell it...

not sure if you can see it.. its my mom specialty lor.. chicken with special sauce.. nice


this is basically eggs and some leftover meat from our breakfast...

this is what shouldn't be miss out when eating nasi lemak lor.. its the famous ikan bilis...

just a plate of nasi lemak infront of me.. cant resist it lor.. so just dig in.. nice..

although just the 4 of us eating which is my mom, dad, sis and me.. but its one delicious meal lor.... special thanks to my mommy lor..

No comments:

Post a Comment