Sunday, August 16, 2009

dinner on that night...

ok, so this is the photos I took last Sunday if I am not mistaken....
we went to have dinner.. so I took some photos planning to share with you all lor...
So these are some photos.. I will explain one by one...


this is my dad and mommy lor.. nice ler..

ok, then this is four of us lor... from left, my cousin sister (heng jou yi), then its me Will Chin (hehe...) then my sister (chin yi wen) & my cousin brother (heng yin sean)...


still the four of us.. 3 sticking and 1 away...

from left, my 3rd aunt (heah ai theng), my mom!! then cousin sister (heng rou yi)..

hehe, my mom kissing rou yi lor....

this is my 2nd aunt (heah ai ling) and his husband (heng teik chiang) lor...

haha, mommy and daddy again lor... playing hide and seek think...


haha, a bit blur lor sorry... but this is my 3rd aunt.. um her husband leh? I think you want to know ask him lor.. his name is eng kok teong..

haha guess who? Its my 2nd aunt lor.. I think among all of them she is always the funniest want.. haha!!

ok so there is one more aunt but I did not manage to took her photo... paiseh ar.. its my smallest aunt.. heah ai kean and her husband seow sun seong lor..
okay, i am leaving the best for the last lor...
DENG DENG DENG DENG....!!....!!

haha, very nice leh?? haha its me and my sister lor... note that her hair is not long de lor... hehe..

ok, so i think thats all le lor.... what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment