Friday, August 28, 2009

tuition in 'Beng' class

so, here I am to blog again.. firstly, this time I blog for syok only.. (if you 'be syok' then you can go now..)

as always i attended my tuition class on Thursday in 'Ah Beng tuition center' (the Ah Beng I mention here is my tuition teacher). Its my additional mathematics class. So just as I said this time I blog is for syok only.. so I took some photos of my friends there..
this is 钟灵中学,中四华文作文比赛的冠军. Bernard Cheah.. 恭喜咯..

this is my friend mr. Goh Eong Zing from CLHS A class too de..
remark: Will Chin is not is A class de.. sob sob..
um... Zing you really mind me taking photo of you?
其实照片里的不管美不美只要真真的我们是完美的就好了啊! ok?

this is Barnabus (sorry if your name is typed wrongly..) is basically read as
'Bar-na-burst' ok?

ok, this is also one of my friend in this tuition.. Its the famous question mark.. haih actually
while in tuition I always thought of him.. know why?
ans: Its because there are lots of questions I don't understand ar.... swt...


see? my teacher lor.. Its really lucky to take this photo.. actually my plan is to
take his photo while he doing his work.. 没料到, when i press the 'capture' button
my teacher turn and faced us.. haha really lucky..

while waiting for tuition to start, we really si pek sien so, so i took a photo of Bernard's
new spectacles lor... nice? tell him, don't tell me.. haha

so, thats all my own syok blogging lor.. thanks to those who successfully finish reading this..


No comments:

Post a Comment