Sunday, August 30, 2009

swimming...

love this photo.. thanks to my aunt.. really nice

29.08.2009 (Saturday)

Its been sometime I did not go for swimming, so today I went to my aunt's house for a swim. Me, my sister, my aunt, my aunt's husband, Joe Hui, Rou Yi and Wei Jian. My aunt's house is near Tesco. My aunt fetched me & my sister in the morning to her house. We prayed not to rain and luckily it really din rain. So after we changed into our swimming suit, I took some photos before heading towards the swimming pool.

so, this is my sister, helping me to take towel lor... thanks..

this is my cousin, Joe Hui.. I thinks she is a bit sleepy lor..

my aunt's husband, mr. Seow Sun Seong.. haha

left: Rou Yi, right is my aunt lor.. hehe

this is Wei Jian...
haih, as usual.. I again forget to take my own photo.. but =] ok lar.. haha.. lets go swimming lor.. after swimming for sometime I went up to take some photos for my blog.. this time I even remember to take my own photo haha...


my sis lor.. swimming..

I ask them to do 'natural' (what LALA said last time)... If dont know who is LALA pls view the 'last day of exam (in school)' post..

this is my aunt and Rou Yi...

SPLASH....SPLASH...

see? told you that i remember lor.. haha the sun is too shine.. cant even really open my eyes for the cam..

my footprint.. feel silly about this but not bad lar.. haha

see? more legs leh.. make a guess who's is who's lor... haha..

want to thanks my aunt and her husband lor..

thank you very much ..!!..!!..

~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment