Wednesday, September 2, 2009

拜拜喔...

after the swim, my aunt fetch us to my grandparents house.. meet with my parents there, its almost 3 or 4 and we haven have our lunch yet... HuNgRy ....
We planned to have our lunch at a place called the 大树下 but unfortunately.. It started raining as soon as we reached there.. so I din have lunch with my parents cause my grandma wanted to go for praying (for the 7 month de).. so I followed them to there to see lor..

a photo i took when i am on the way to the praying place.. haha

see? my aunt again.. haha have my dinner with them..

my aunt husband.. (after this post i will address him as SSS) haha..

I ate a bowl of 'koay teow soup' and a cup of coconut..

+ something I like.. 'dou hua'.. its made of beans... cook until soft and smooth.. delicious..

haha.. this time i again remember to take my own photo.. kakax..

this is the 'bai bai' place..

很多人吧? 真的很挤..

SSS 告诉我这里的七月敬拜典礼是全国最大的喔...

after my grandma made her prayers, then we leave the place..
by the way I wanted to thanks SSS for explaining all those to me.. really learn quite a lot..

~END~



No comments:

Post a Comment