Wednesday, December 23, 2009

4 best friends..

wow.. best friends lor.. um actually I considered them as my best friends but I don't know if they agreed on that or not.. anyway.. four of us went jogging this morning in front of my primary school.. the field there.. we planed to reach before 7am.. but they ar.. really.. haih.. anyway I was the first there while it's still dark though.. I waited for them, in the mean time I warm myself up first.. then I again waited.. and still not here.. so I went for my jog 1st.. ran 3 rounds.. and they came at last..


~ jog and walk for some time.. then we stop.. ~

Best friends list:

buddy 1:
~ Goh Eong Zing ~ nickname: turtle


Buddy 2:
~ Bernard Cheah Jun Kai ~ nickname: Bird


Buddy 3:
~ Chan Ting Wei ~ nickname: error.. name not found..


and Buddy 4:
myself dah..

after the jog.. we went home and meet again at 11.30am.. to go to Queensbay..


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment