Saturday, December 12, 2009

Star Walk...

wow.. Its Sunday.. and it's morning.. aw.. sleepy though.. but today's the day.. star walk!! yay.. !! mind it's not moon walk though.. =] so we waked up really early this morning.. just to get our-self prepared for the walk.. I sms-ed Yan Yao that morning.. just to tell him I am going cause I did not manage to reply in the chatbox..

1st photo for that day and its early.. ya.. before going out..

we are there though.. its still dark but its crowded..

~ I saw Keven Kam there ~

my mom and my dad.. =]

eager to start? inline everyone!! (except me =] )

as the same as every year there will be 100 plus booth just half way from the start and end point.. and this is what you will get for the cups..


see? human creation...

ya.. this is what you will need to collect the ticket at the end of the race..


this is a wonderful photo of humans.. XD

see what is this? Its the middle of the road...

~ you don't have the chance to walk in the middle of this road anytime you want though.. so why not take this chance?? ~


haha.. walking in the middle dah..


after some time.. we reached the finish line yay !!!


after that we went to have some breakfast in the opposite side of the road.. and I saw Jimmy Yeap there.. =]

my sis...

and me.. =]


then we went back to the stadium.. my ticket.. 3597


the stadium.. with lots of people..


on my right..

after some time.. heading back..


hey sis.. still don't wanna go home?


weird photos for you guys..


haha.. nice?? guess what..


okay.. so I think thats all.. nice walk and I encourage of you participate this next year =].. tell me if you do...



~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment