Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas...

so.. how's it going?? seems like today I have been posting much post here.. and here is another one.. =]


First of all.. just a short wish filled with love and care for everyone from me.. MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

ok then.. this morning my sister (Amanda Chin) wanted to cook something for us for eat.. and she has been planning for some time.. she wanted to cook pasta for us.. as no one refuse on her idea.. but instead we support her.. so me and my mom went to the market this morning to buy some ingredients for her.. as she will be the chef for this period.. =]


hardworking.. this is the first time we gave her the total control on what she is doing..

while in the market: (a conversation between me and my mom)
我: 眯啊..啊雯,她真的能煮吗?
妈: 可以的啦..
我: 如果煮了不能吃的话..(话被中断)
妈: 能的啦..我们要相信她..
我: 噢..那就这样吧!

sh ask me not to take photo.. but she is still smiling at the cam.. weird..

cutting carrot..

a pack of pasta..

boiling the chicken..

eye length pasta..

bunch of it...

thumb lock.. XD

pasta wanted to say something:
~ Merry Christmas ~

boiling fast..

took out the chicken and forked out the meat..

something like meat floss..

sitting at a side writing ~ Merry Christmas ~.. me..

ok.. the soup is ready.. now pour the pasta in..

stirring..

mother and daughter chatting about cooking..

hmm... done pasta..

putting them into bowls..

looks nice and delicious.. but how's the taste?

good? of course its your food..

me? good too.. so is concluded as 'delicious'... =]


~ it's Christmas.. so this is the Christmas special.. ~~




~END~




No comments:

Post a Comment