Tuesday, December 22, 2009

bowling with family..

wow.. seems like its been some time since my last post.. so.. will be going to post more for my readers.. =] ..

this post is mostly on the other day when me and my family went to bowling in Bj..



bowling balls..

my mom and my xiao yi.. did not play bowling with us..

and here you got it.. its a bit blur.. but from my experience.. I never saw this kind of marks before.. =] W is my sis..

me and my dad..
* tell you guys something.. If you have a choice to make.. don't come here and bowl.. the lane is not in good condition.. it even makes my marks drop a lot.. *


a photo of me before we leave..


then we went to Kayu Nasi kandar.. to have some supper.. its hungry..


called some..


sister..

my mom..

my dad...

my xiao yi..

Ben Seow.. my xiao yi's husband..

roti tissue..

the circumference is even bigger than my sis head..

and I think that's all for that night.. its wonderful to go out with family..
LOVE them very much..

ending with me..

Will Chin:" come back and view again lor.. bye now.. =] "


~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment