Tuesday, December 1, 2009

KPP...

um.. so last Wednesday me and my friend Mr Goh.. (Eong Zing).. we went through the agent from REX.. KPP stands for Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemandu.. lasted for at least 5 and a half hour.. which is really really long..

On that same day.. my 3rd uncle came back from Singapore, with her wife aunty Alice.. but her daugther Audrey and Adriene did not came.. due to some inconvinience..

okay back to my story.. so I waked up at about 6am if I am not mistaken.. then we waited for some time.. quite a period of time before we are picked up.. and we paid RM211 for the course...

the 1st photo I took there...

just got lucky.. manage to take this.. this place is located beside airport nia..

so we went in.. and need to que and scan your finger print.. I got no problem with that.. but my friend's got stucked..

note: those who's IC got problem and could not be scan.. please prepare RM20.. IMPORTANT..

RM20 for this card.. to use.. as your IC there..

lesson started.. but the teacher is still busying with his things.. so I took this photo..

this is my friend.. Goh Eong Zing..


break time.. so I took some photos of the class.. this is the whiteboard..

this is our class.. and that is my school mate.. every chair is numbered..

our attendance book...

this is the training ground for drivers..

this is our class room.. and I hope not to go in again..

okay.. I think thats all.. wish me luck in my exam so that I won't be going back into this classroom for another 5 1/2 hour talk.. !!



~ END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment