Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boredom is a sickness?

Do you think boredom is a sickness?
or is it a feeling?

Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in the opportunities surrounding them.

okay that's the line I took from wikipedia.com actually I don't think that boredom is a kind of sickness.. emotional expresses? Not really too.. but sometime boredom really leads us to do some interesting things.. you know?

to all readers:
are you all feeling weird for me, Will Chin to post something like that into my blog? You will be asking ' what is he doing? he never post things like this.. He post things which are important to him.. events that happened.. but what the hell is he posting this for?' okay.. I understand what you think.. but don't worry I come with some photos too..

carrying on.. 'Boredom' have you ever felt it? try following these instructions:

1. close all musics and so on that is disturbing..
2. close your eyes slowly..
3. now think of nothing but an empty room...
~ the room is empty.. dark and silence ~
4. close it for some time..

please tell me how did you feel of it? comments..


okay as I promise some photos...

~ weird?~

what am I doing? taking this kind of photos?

weirder still?

~ haha here come the Alien Will Chin ~

the weirdest..

see? i told you that boredom is not a kind of sickness...



~ END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment