Thursday, December 10, 2009

some changes are made..

Please read it cause it might contain some important information.. thanks..

first of all.. as what you all can see here.. Its a change for my blog's look.. cause some one told me that black is boring and blah blah blah.. so just for the sake of please continue viewing my blog..

I made minor changes to it.. to abandon the boring-ness of it..

1. the background has change.. thanks to a guy from Selangor.. the guy is the follower and its name is in Chinese... he gave me this one link to all templates for blog.. thanks Vitz..

2. after changing the template.. all my apps on the sidebar has disappear for christ sake.. which means that I have to do it all again..

3. For the links part.. please forgive me if I did not link you.. If you can't find your link in it please post a comment for this post writing your link in it and your desire name to post together with your link.. and for those who's link is here if you want you name change please inform me.. through comments as well..

4. the shout all you can part.. has been change to 'talkie talkie.. =] '.. which I manage to get back all the conversation in it..

5. And I have removed the video part, the songs.. but I will let it up ASAP..

6. followers part.. nothing much to say.. If you are interested feel free to become one of my follower.. you are always welcome.. thanks..

I think its LONG enough for such simple things.. so that's all for my new look..

ps: please post some comments on this new look of mine and rate it ? /10 and also what do you want me to improve in my blog.. thanks.. all comments are accepted and feel free to share your idea with me...


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment