Friday, September 11, 2009

1 on 1..

what did you think of when you read the title? '1 on 1'..? haha.. I am going to fight anyone or let anyone hurt.. so don't panic, no violence here lo.. haha.. just wanted to update this..

1stly.. I wanted to apologize to Jason Chan Ting Wei lo.. um.. cause I went to Komtar and take my new specs which I updated last night.. so 让你久等了吧? sorry lo..

so.. anyway after I took y specs.. I went home and saw him in my house le.. haha.. my sister preparing the table for us.. so thanks to her. We started to play table tennis, and I thought Jason some usable skills.. um.. as usual my sister helped to take some photos..

Ting Wei.. serving lo..

a side angle..

got shock? maybe I am talking to Ting Wei..

wow.. seems like very pro lei... haha.. 应该是名副其实的..哈哈

me? haha.. joking around.. again..

Jason.. don't serve net ball lo... waste marks d..

who is this?? 新手上场?

高手? 该不会是..

nice move..

just shooting a photo of the whole table..

up: my sis.. down: Ting Wei..
took these photos and got hit by the ball.. =.=

oh.. a photo of the table..

wow.. behind the net lei.. haha..

ready to serve..

will: haha.. thanks for coming.. nice game nice game..

Ting Wei: sob sob..
my sis: 我终于赢了..21:17

ok.. so that's all for now.. and hope to play again with them..


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment