Friday, September 18, 2009

secret recipe..

hoho... Hari Raya is near.. so we have got lots of holidays.. yay!!.. ya.. anyway every year my dad's colleague will give us cakes and biscuits as HAri Raya's gift.. so as usual, this year's Hari Raya she gave us a Secret Recipe chocolate ice cream cake.. and a couples of bottles of biscuits.. nice lo..


the cake I am talking about..

oh.. the box.. almost forget about it..

~* Secret Recipe *~

cutting the cake.. a few cuts.. remember the chain reaction?

chain reaction..

hehe a slice at last..

see? 2 slices are being cut out..

a closer look.. yummy...

hmm... really delicious lo...

my sis eating..

me eating? haha..

emm.. wah.. so nice.. delicious lor... hahax..

ok.. enough of Secret Recipe.. haha.. remember the biscuits I am talking about?
ya.. this is it..

I don't know what is this called but the thing inside is pineapple jam..

a whole bottle of ctuncy, yummy stuff..

one of it.. from the whole bottle.. taste really nice.. haha..

so i think that is all and I wanted to thanks my dad's friend for giving us these yummy stuffs.. and just before I end.. I wish all muslims happy 'HAri Raya'.. haha..


~END~




No comments:

Post a Comment