Tuesday, September 15, 2009

..breakfast..

13.09.2009 Sunday

okay..I stayed overnight in my 2nd aunt's home.. and woke up at about 9 in the morning.. and I thought this is the breakfast.. haha..

mi ku.. deep fried with egg.. delicious..

but anyway.. we went for breakfast again.. in a coffee shop I don't know called what.. but we often went there for breakfast..

on the way.. took a photo with my sister..

kopi 'o' ?

no la.. haha.. just coffee.. no 'o'.. haha

are you thirsty? haha.. have a drink..

my dad.. did you all see anything special? scroll up again before continue to scroll down.. to spot the something I said is special.. look closely..

my mom talking to my dad..

did you see it now? no? haha.. me and my dad wore the same shirt.. haha.. didn't notice?

my sis with her lazy post again.. but this time a smile on it.. haha..

...anyway...

now try to spot these.. haha..

my cousin.. he just finish taking his UPSR..

haha.. Rou Yi.. my cousin too...

my cousin three? haha.. its my cousin..

my sis.. 好大的口.. 哈哈.. 慢慢吃吧..

最后.. 帅哥吃早餐.. 好有风度喔.. 哈哈..

did you all see anything interesting about these photos? haha.. If yes, congratulation.. If no, its okay.. the 'something interesting' is the 5 of us is having roti telur lo.. haha..

after that.. we went home.. and did lots of interesting things to filled up our Sunday.. haha.. interesting.. hang on lo.. I will update more..


~END~






2 comments: