Wednesday, September 2, 2009

burger...

30.08.2009 (Sunday)

11 something le... but don't know why.. wanted to eat some burgers I think..?! so we made our own burgers... haha.. some photos my aunt help me to take while in the process of making our homemade burger...
my ah kim cooking the meat and toasting the bread lo.. haha

the meat and bread that I am talking about..

after that its send to me and my 3rd aunt... to solve it haha.. (not rubiks lo)

we started with our big project..

spreading some mayonise..

一开始手忙脚乱...

add some tomato.. draw a smile face lo... haha = ]

deng deng deng deng deng ....


our 1st burger is produced.. hurray...

美女拿汉堡包..有点不好意识啦... cause i wanted to take a photo.. 有劳了..

1st customer ler.. haha.. need to interview.. hahax..

Janice.. remember this one?

my own burger... extra egg with no onion.. haha

AH.. eat lo... hehe really nice.. wonderful job..

um.. although it took the both of us really long to complete this amizing task.. (just kidding, not so amazing after all) but I felt really happy that day, and one more thing.. at least now i know that I know how to make a simple and nice burger.. hurray...

~END~







No comments:

Post a Comment