Wednesday, September 2, 2009

when $ run out..

basically what will you think to have for lunch when you are short of $? choices: cintan mee, western food, buffet ?

to me the 1st idea will sure be cintan mee.. Monday afternoon, my mom did not cooked.. so she ask me buy some food from the food court near my house... but that day I was extremely lazy.. so I told my mom that I will cooked cintan mee for them.. took some photos while cooking..


双蛋黄单蛋白?还蛮可爱的..=]


then i added some crabstick into it..


again.. I successfully cooked cintan mee.. this is the one with curry.. which is what my parents haved..

this is what me and my sis ate.. plain chicken soup cintan mee..

to be truth.. the mee I cooked taste quite nice de... not bad.. one more thing.. the '双蛋黄单蛋白' you all saw, actually is not natural de.. I mix up two egg yolk.. cause my sis don't like egg yolk..
- delicious meal + its cheap + hot and warm..

~END~



No comments:

Post a Comment