Wednesday, September 2, 2009

macaroni..

~ macaronis ~

information on macaroni..
Macaroni is a kind of moderately-extended, machine-made dry pasta. Much shorter than spaghetti, and hollow, macaroni does not contain eggs. Though home machines exist that can make macaroni noodles, macaroni is usually made commercially.

02.09.2009 (Wednesday)

last night, my sis cooked some macaroni for me.. touched.. although she has been cooking for me for a few times but really wanted to thank her.. Its really tasty..

my sis stirring while the macaronis are being boiled..

see? told you is my sis cooking le..

after the macaroni was served.. its delicious.. but unfortunately I forget to take some photos of the macaronis... sob sob.. but I would still want to thanks to my most beloved sis..

thanks you.. my sis..
cook until sweating but still can smile until so nice.. 佩服.. =]

~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment