Thursday, September 17, 2009

1st portrait..

oh.. just now after I blogged the 'tired' post.. then suddenly my hand became itchy and wanted to draw or at least pun want to sketch something.. so I took put an A4 paper but don't know wanted to draw what.. then I remembered that yesterday in school Eng Keat draw Esther's portrait in class.. so I think why not try to draw a portrait of myself? tell you the truth.. I never draw any portrait before.. so I search my computer for photos.. then I found one that I will draw.. I choose this photo..

I choose this photo to be draw..

so I started to sketch on the A4..

see?

done.. hehe.. hahax..

haha.. not very right? but I don't mind lo.. haha.. but I am quite satisfied with my portrait.. Its the first one I draw.. haha.. please give some comments.. so that I can improve.. yay.. thanks...



~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment