Sunday, September 6, 2009

having dinner in Prangin..

05.09.2009 (Saturday)

Yesterday's weather was not bad, I think. Anyway, I think my eyesight is having minor problem, so my dad decided to take me for a eye test in Komtar in 'Sam Optical'. We reached there at almost 6 if not mistaken. I go for the eye test while my parents having a chat with the younger Sam. My result was not bad.. didn't increase since 1 and a half year ago.. I have got a pair of specs with me which I am wearing now.. but unfortunately this spec is not enough to overcome my short-sightedness. So my dad let me make another pair of specs.. which I will post later when I got the specs with me.. It only cost my mom rm120 which I think is not expensive compared to other shop in Penang.. Anyway after, I decide my specs then we went to Tong Eng watch shop to repair my grandpa's watch.. but didn't manage to get it back so soon cause it was sent into 'watch hospital' haha.. just kidding..

After that, we went to Pragin to 'sang' around cause long time no go there.. then I think around 8, our stomach is thundering with hunger.. at first my mom wanted to treat us to Oasis for dinner.. my dad asked for our opinion.. so I said.. 'lets not have dinner here lar.. Its too expensive lets go somewhere cheaper..' my parents was so happy that I finally say no to expensive things le (actually not 'finally' lar, I don't really like to waste d..).. haha.. even myself is also happy with my decision.. so we went to 'Candle Light' for our dinner.. located near 'home recepi'.

while waiting for our food.. I took a few photos of my family members..

1st.. this is my dad.. he didn't notice that I am taking his photo, so he didn't post.. haha

my mom.. although she knew I was taking photo but I asked her to act natural (LALA's principle).. haha..

me and my sis.. she thinks I ask her to act natural so didn't look at the cam..

so hardworking? haha.. nothing related to school in the file.. haha

singing happily in the shop.. haha.. not bad, sis..

after taking a few photos.. my sis took this photo while I am playing.. 'speed touch'.. trying to beat my dad's high score.. but was unsuccessful..

so, at last the food came.. me and my sis ordered the same set of dinner.. see?

... and we eat happily.. after that before heading home we went to buy 美真香的肉干... which cost about rm 40.. then we went home.. and.. and we stopped by 'super tanker' to buy a loaf of bread.. then really go home le...

= ] a happy day with my family...

~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment