Wednesday, September 23, 2009

cupcakes..

as what I have stated in the last post.. I went for holiday in Cameron Highland.. um.. so I am back from there and will be here to update my blog.. haha.. before that I will be updating a few posts of past events and so on.. cause I have missed out a few days of updating.. so now I will be making those up...

~cupcakes~.. I don't think I have told you all that my Ah Kim is a baker.. did I? I don't think so lo.. anyway.. my Ah Kim loves to bakes cake, breads, cupcakes and so on.. so.. this post is basically based on Saturday's event... my Ah Kim made some cupcakes, as a preparation for our Cameron trip.. I took some photos on the ingredients and baking and also done cupcakes... but I just took a few of those cause I was busy playing table tennis with my relatives..

the ingredients for making those cupcakes..

the cups?

the paper cups?

oh... baking it in this oven..

done cupcakes..

looks delicious... taste delicious.. hahax...

oh... almost forget about the baker.. my Ah Kim..

and me.. hehe.. before heading back to my game...

okay.. that's all for ~cupcakes~ taste nice o.. thanks to my Ah Kim... hehe...


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment