Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a day trip to times square..

this is Saturday I think.. anyway.. oh.. its on Friday.. haha.. so my teammates ask me to joined them playing table tennis in Times Square.. so I accepted their invitation... and went there by taking Rapid Penang.. first time take Rapid by myself lo... quite fun d.. hehe..

So I took off about 12.15pm.. and went to Yee Hong to have lunch there before waiting for bus.. so I decided to have Economy Rice for my lunch...

a photo before I took off...

my lunch..

1 minute later... just kidding.. haha

waiting for bus alone.. I hate to be alone... arg...

the bus ticket...

in bus...

those handle... I hold on to them when I went in...

~ not long after... I reached Komtar....~

manage to took a photo of the bus before it went off again..

now heading towards Times Square.. as there is no one to talk to while heading there.. so I keep on taking photos of surrounding scenery..

old shop lots...

the big oak... hahax..

the big screen...

and the big Komtar... everything is big there... haha...

keep on walking and taking photos... but I did not upload all here cause there are too much to upload...

times square...

further from Komtar now...

~Ivory~

Properties....?

ok... Times Square..

water fountain?

walk straight to where the stage is...

wow... so long le.. still under construction?

outside.. can catch the view of Komtar lo...


~ while waiting for my friends.. I walk around the building..~

the G floor map...


Digi... hehe..

shops... just a few nia..

Hari Raya's decoration..

MTM.. hehe.. did not see any customers there..

oh.. the running water in front of Times Square..

took a photo lo...

you all should have seen this statue if you passed by.. unless you are sleeping in the car lo...


while waiting for my team mates...

my bag...

wait until want to fall asleep le....

~ then at last they came... ~

went into Marry Brown..

LALA.. told you guys he loved to take photos le...

Bangala thinking what he will be having.. cause maybe food in Malaysia is totally different from food in Bangaladesh..


Wai Liang.. same like me.. waiting for them..

~so after they purchased their lunch.. we went up~



.... and we reached some place called the 'car park'... I took these photos from there...

then we went up again...

~ then we reached a door where its all dark.. seems like a room to me.. we opened it slowly.. and it's so bright.. we are..are.. now at the.... the...~


...swimming pool.. hahax..

I walked last to take their photo... haha..


the barbecue area...

while waiting for Dickson... Boon and me exchange photo taking.. hehe...

then at last Dickson came.. we went in to where we are going to play table tennis...


all getting warm up..


Chip Yap..aka Mimiko...


LALA.. quite pro d...


the Dick-kin-son... haha.. kidding.. Dickson...


as you can see the 蛮肥 d.. black guy is Bangala lo... Chong Boon..

note.. paiseh ar.. don't have my photo and Wai Liang d..

then after some time... Boon went down to MarryBrown and bought some drinks to belanja us... thanks lo...



then we went out for some fresh air.. but was slightly raining



the swimming pool...

oh... LALA took them for a swim.. haha..

Chip Yap was carry out from the water....

Dickson was being taken up by the 3 of them.... me and Wai Liang did not joined them...

oh... forget to tell you guys.. all those services are all under this 'Fitness Centre"..

got sofa... lo.. and quite cold d... air conditioner-ed...

~ me and Wai Liang went to the gym there..~

nice lei?...

took a photo in the mirror... hehe...

muscle man... haha...

then Wai Liang thought me how to use this machine.. so I played with it a while...

see how much weight I put on? haha... quite heavy d...

~ Last Photo ~ and photo of the day...

before leaving Boon helped us to take this group photo.. thanks... from left: Dick-son, Yee Siang, ME, Chip Yap (Mimiko) and Wai Liang (少女杀手).. hahax....

after that... I went home.. not really tired but this is a wonderful day.. yippe... thanks to you guys.. gave me a wonderful holiday....


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment