Wednesday, September 16, 2009

汤圆..

13.09.2009 Sunday

okay.. 3rd post for last Sunday's activity.. after I have my breakfast.. we went home to my grand's place.. my dad was asked to make his famous 汤圆.. so he accepted the offer lo.. my dad started working on it just after we got to my grand's home.. um.. basically.. my dad made his 汤圆 filled with crunched peanuts.. taste nice.. some photos to share..

right amount of flour is important to make nice 汤圆..

after adding some pandan for coloring.. It became green in color..

softening the dough by pressing on it..

left: plate with flour.. right: the peanuts ball..

oh.. start to make le..

assisted by my ah Kim..

and my 3rd aunt.. I think you all know le..

工作得很入神..

chatting away to keep bored away.. haha..

working hard to make nice food..

work too hard le.. come on have a drink..

view from 2 angles..

好喜欢这画面..很有特色..

这个也是..

a giant finger grabbing a ball of peanut?

boiling 汤圆的'汤'.. um sugar + pandan leaf + water.. I think la..

very warm fire.. HOT..

oh.. suddenly a supervisor appeared.. my 小姨

supervising their work.. I think 2 supervisors.. look behind..

ready to be boil..

eh?? where did everyone gone?

oh.. 原来all went to the kitchen liao..

my dad start to boil those 汤圆..

oh.. this is the syrup that was boiled just now..

done 汤圆 will be placed in here..

focus on my dad..

my ah Kim making the normal size 汤圆..

there.. see?

oh.. buka puasa liao? haha..

a look in the inside.. crunchy peanut..

SSS.. nice?

the whole pot of it.. who wants?

okay.. um.. I thinks that's all this post.. um.. for your information the 汤圆 is really nice and my dad will make this every year.. thank s to my dad for making all these delicious things for our family.. haha..


~END~



No comments:

Post a Comment