Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bi Ko Moey

haha.. this is a late update from me.. If you have seen my sister's blog you should have seen this post le.. anyway I took some photos myself so got different photos to share.. as what my sis wrote, my dad cooked bi ko moey for us.. and we enjoy it bery much..

wow.. whole bowl of bi ko moey... yummy..

a bowl for me.. yay... haha looks nice?

from a different angle..

added some 椰奖 haha.. don't if I write correct bo..

this is the 椰奖 I am talking about lo...

ooh... wow so nice.. delicious lo...

after done stirring... peace

my sister eating her bi ko moey...

i am also having one of it...

my mom eating too...

finish eating liao... really nice..

thanks to my daddy... hehe anyone want some? really delicious... lo...


~END~





No comments:

Post a Comment