Sunday, September 6, 2009

Queensbay..

06.09.2009 (Sunday)

yawn... yawn.. I woke up at 10 something this morning.. really worn out.. I was expecting my 3rd aunt here in my house by the time I wake up, its because she told my mom last night that she will be coming over.. but surprisingly she's not here yet.. so as usual wake up - wash up - have breakfast.. last night before going into my dream, my mom asked what will I have this morning, and I said I wanted to eat mee goreng.. tell you what, I love to eat this 'mee goreng', its sell in the lip sin market (aka: old market).. Its really delicious..

makes me think of something I wanted to share.. If not mistaken, this happens on Monday (Merdeka) on Sunday night I told my mom I wanted 'mee goreng' too.. but unfortunately the old market 'mee goreng' seller was off on that day.. so didn't manage to buy it.. instead of buying other food, my mom went to super tanker to buy the 'mee goreng' there.. and it taste really sucks.. I hate it and won't be having it in a million years..

Anyway.. around 12 my aunt came with his husband.. and we went to Queensbay together.. 'Takashima" was having promotion in the central.. anyway nothing to do with us, so we didn't bother.. we went to Padini.. Padini is also having sales.. and the clothes are really cheap.. although I didn't buy any but my sis did.. (thought will meet tiok Janice there cause she say Queensbay is her 2nd home.. but instead of going to her 2nd home she went to Gurney Plaza today.. 3rd home I think? am I right?) haha...

~ Padini concept store ~

some photos I took while waiting for my sis and my mom.. they went into fitting room to try out those selected clothes..

not much people when we arrive.. but was packed later..

shoe corner...

ladies handbag corner...

took this while leaning onto the wall..

haha.. took this is for fun.. still waiting..

then at last.. they came out.. but still continue to shop in the same shop.. so I took some photos while walking around with them..

caught this promoter combing her hair while working.. don't know what the manager will say if he/she see this.. haha..

wow.. suddenly appeared infront of my camera.. my sis..

my 3rd aunt's husband Padini member card.. seems like he always come here for shopping..

at last... going away from Padini to have lunch.. my mom making payment...

Its about 3 when we are searching for food in Queensbay.. walking around to look for a shop called 士林..and we found it.. Its just opposite to Jusco bread department.. but it was full with people so we decide not to have our lunch there.. we just walk around to see what to eat.. and at last they decide to have lunch in Wong Kok.. near the escalator..

making decision what to order.. my 3rd aunt and her husband..(MU fans)

foods here.. looks delicious..

my mom and my sis shared this.. black pepper fish set.. taste quite good..

母女俩.. having the same lunch set..

my food came last.. maybe the cook knows I wanted to take photos so cooked mine last.. haha

manage to deal with it.. although we thought its too much for us at the beginning...

a quick photo with my cute little sister before we leave.. I forgotten to smile.. XD

.. wow.. was so full after lunch, my aunt said: '节省时间快继续 shopping 否则会来不及了..' so we continued with shopping.. we went up to 'brand outlet' a floor higher then Padini.. as usual I will just walk around the shop cause I am not interested to watse money.. haha.. walk and walk and walk.. then I feel bored, so i took out my phone again to see what I can take..

my mom and sis shopping around..

my sis.. looking at what my mom take...

I love this photo 很酷.. quite nice d.. thanks sis..

then, luckily didn't buy anything.. but my 3rd aunt's husband bought a t-shirt with a smile on it.. cute... then we proceed to our main purpose why we come here.. is to help my sis to buy a pair of shoes.. we walked around Queensbay.. then went into Jusco... walk around the kids area.. looking for my sis shoe.. and they found it.. haha..

walking around.. looking for what she want..

having a headache while choosing shoe for my sister..

special thanks to the guy in orange shirt.. he is a very hardworking promoter and full of manners while working, he also works with a smile on his face.. treat customer well not like some others promoter which have those stupid black face all the time.. other than that he have the speed.. while my sis is trying the shoe she choose, this guy run quite a distance to the store to take the size my sister wanted.. and not only once, he ran a few times.. 真的很欣赏他的工作精神.. hope that if the manager see this article.. please promote him to a higher level lo... thanks...

then lets proceed.. after that we went to the ladies level.. my mom and my 3rd aunt really is shopping d kaki.. buy a lot.. anyway...

my mom wanted to buy a handbag.. but don't know which one..

trying it out before making decision..

asking for opinion.. but to who?

of course is to my 3rd aunt...

and my 3rd aunt's husband lo....

took a photo in the mirror while waiting for them to make their decision..

met You Shen there.. and he does not want mee to take his photo.. I took a few le.. but he was moving all the time.. closing his eyes? avoiding me i think.. haha

my sis again.. she really likes to take photo lo....

waiting again.. so I took this.. see my sis feet is almost as large as mine...

almost fall asleep while waiting... sienz..

at last.. time to go home.. If not more money will be spent.. 回家最省钱.. haha

back home..

my sis shoes.. looks nice on her...

my mom's handbag.. polo d ar... expensive lo....


so... I did not buy anything today.. hurray.. my money was saved.. but not my sis and my mom and my 3rd aunt and even her husband.. they buy at least an item for themselve(my 3rd aunt bought a shirt only..).. my mom and 3rd aunt spent almost half a thousand on shopping... 好恐怖.. 女生真的那么厉害花钱吗? haha... 还好男生不会...

spent a wonderful day with them.. oh.. by the way my dad didn't come along so none of my dad's photo.. I will post what my dad did that whole afternoon.. working on something.. haha.. nice afternoon.. really happy.. haha =]


~END~






5 comments:

  1. 不怕女生看了臭骂你吗? ha.ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 被你妹妹“掐”你的头才知道... shihhh.... 别让你妹妹知道你背后说她。。.. 还有你母亲.. ha ha..lolzz.. 否则没有零用钱花了才来怨。。..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 放心啦..我的妈妈已经读过这篇了..哈哈

    ReplyDelete