Saturday, September 19, 2009

Domino's Pizza..

hello guys.. curious why I did not update so often? haha.. actually I have something to update.. but just that I am waiting for Bangala to send me those photos.. so can't update that post yet..

so today.. we actually planned to go Queensbay to grab some snacks.. but when we done our chores.. It was late and was raining heavily.. so my dad canceled the plan.. anyway we are still human right? so we still have to have our dinner.. my dad decided to order pizza... but which one? Pizza hut? Domino's? or US Pizza? we decided to order Domino's Pizza.. so my dad rang up.. then the guy in the phone promise that if the pizza is not here in 30 minutes.. we will get one free..

...........so............
....we...
.......waited.....
..........and..........
...............waited.........

..........45 minutes gone..... and it haven't came.. anyway.. the guy came at last, and we are so happy.. cause we are in the middle of hunger..

there.. the guy.. hehe...

so.. my dad paid him and then the guy gave my dad a coupon for a free pizza.. and on that coupon it wrote.. 'we are sorry'.. not bad right? then my dad bring it in.. then i started to take photos of the pizza..

~Domino's Pizza~

a whole view of what we are having..

~Domino's Lasagna~


cheese sticks? actually its the garlic twisty bread..

seafood delight.. + close up..

Aloha Chicken.. I love this one.. + close up too...

dont know called what.. but i think is onion rings lo...

some photos while we are eating...

hehe... the only sister I love...

myself...

my parents... yay...

my mom... 'mummy, eat more lo.. do house work so much le.. sure must be hungry.. have some'..

so.. we ended our dinner happily.. and this is a deicious dinner and an unexpected one too.. oh by the way.. my sis blog also updated liao lor... thanks...


~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment