Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cameron HIghland (Time Tunnel)...

okay then from this post onwards I will be posting based on where we traveled, if not it will have the same result as the 1st one.. took me really long to upload all those photos....

ok... so after a short and cold sleep.. I woke up at about 8 something and most of them are already up and my grandpa has ate his breakfast... so we need to check out at 12 p.m. so we planned to go pluck some strawberries.. but before that.. we wanted to pay 'Time Tunnel' a visit...

we have this as our breakfast...

before going out... waiting for those kids to get them selves ready...


my mom... a bright new day.. hurray...

this is where the apartment situated.. not a bad location though...

front gate of ~* Time Tunnel *~

... sob sob... but we did not went in.... cause of some circumstances..

took a photo with Ben Seow.. my 小姨's husband... just for memory....

so.. we did not went in but anyway.. basically I think that its more like something history in there.. so maybe will visit this place on another trip in the future lo.. then we carry on with our journey...


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment