Friday, September 11, 2009

went to BJ..

11.09.2009 (Friday)..

usually I have to attend Physics tuition on Friday.. but today suddenly Wei Chun called me and told me that teacher was sent to hospital.. I don't know why? teacher how are you?.. the teacher I am talking about is um.. (view the 'tuition night..' post if you wanted to know which one)..

ok.. anyway.. So I went to BJ complex with my parents, actually my dad comes here on every Friday cause he is having a league.. haha.. last time I used to follow my dad to BJ complex every Friday too.. until when I have to attend this Physics tuition..

about evening.. we walked there and will be having dinner there in either McDonald or Kentucky.. but when we went there both of the shops are crowded with people.. so instead of the 2 shops we went to MarryBrown.. similar to McD..

MarryBrown.. haha..

so.. lazy to walk around anymore.. so we have our dinner here..

foods here..

owh..

boring.. my food is not here yet..

wow.. my mom say yo?

almost not enough time le.. league is going to start..

who is this? si pek 骄傲?

haha.. its me.. waiting..

at last.. me and my sis food came..

huh? nothing inside?

oh.. 原来 already took out liao..

this is mine.. haha.. burger..

fries.. nice..

fish fillet..

take a look inside? anyone there?

hey!! I am eating.. stop taking photos.. (actually if not mistaken I took it myself.. )

before going to shopping.. a photo with my sis..

slipper shop.. its my sis wanted to buy shoe again?.. ya..

told you le.. really its a slipper shop..

ar.. box me? no lar.. action while talking...

hari raya decoration?

ok.. then went to the bowling area haha..

um.. Dee Nise's dad.. I admire how high he can take his leg.. cool...

nothing much.. just lanes..

coincidence? both same pins left..

a leg photo before going home.. haha..

so.. we went home by stting uncle Gan Yu's car.. and watched Monster vs Aliens at home before going to sleep.. haha.. Its about 2am when we slept.. haha...



~END~




No comments:

Post a Comment