Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ping pong piang?

13.09.2009 Sunday

haha.. after eat liao sure must do some exercise la.. abo 100% will become a big fat pig.. so.. as a sporty guy like me.. I played ping pong again haha..

my sis...

um.. very sien d lo.. every time no one help me take photo d.. sob.. sob..

the table we used.. Tibhar Norm..

caught the ping pong ball in action..

my 3rd aunt.. vs-ing..

Yin Sean.. my mom called him as 'small Heng'.. although he is the eldest son in his family..

small Heng's mom.. my 2nd aunt..

playing with her son..

a judge sitting beside?

haha.. my mom watching them playing ping pong..


oh.. then after playing ping pong.. we went for a walk beside my grndpa's house..

hey.. wait up..

wah.. got closer le..

chatting there.. fresh air.. yay..

..and beautiful scenery..

after having our dinner.. we sat in the guest room to chat about anything.. my dad and Wei Sheng..

my sis and Rou Yi..

heading home now.. heading towards Penang bridge..

going through toll..

on Penang bridge le.. usually I sleep in the car.. but this time I wanted to take some photos for blogging so mah did not sleep lo.. haha..

wow.. I have post quite a few le.. haha.. so this will be the end for my 'Sunday activities' posting.. what do you think of my family? sweet lei.. haha..



~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment