Monday, September 7, 2009

papaya.. ?

um.. nothing much to say in this post.. just wanted to share something interesting with you guys.. this morning my mom bought a papaya in the market.. anyway nothing much to say while buying the papaya..

okay.. so when my mom cut this papaya.. she shouted to me.. 'J, 快点来看..' so.. I went there with my hand phone in my hand.. surely got something for me to take lo.. haha.. and as I expected there really are something for me to take.. I hope that you guys know that papayas have lots of seeds in it right? anyway if you never see a papaya before.. here is a normal one...

look closely.. this is a normal papaya with lots of seeds in the middle part.. anyway..


.....
this is a photo I took just after my mom cut the papaya into 4 parts.. see the weird part?

see? this papaya only has a seed in it.. how peculiar of it.. haha
(this is real.. we did not scrap out the seeds)

just to prove that its real.. so I took a photo of my basin.. this is because usually after cutting the papaya we will scrap all the seeds into this basin..

that is all.. a really short one.. but I think that this is quite interesting d.. haha.. this is also my 1st time seeing a papaya with only a seed.... XD


~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment