Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cameron Highland (Rose Valley)...

after that we went to Rose Valley... at first I thought that what I will be seeing in this farm is all roses but not only roses lor.. still got lots of things..

~ Rose Valley ~

exchange taking photo.. haha...

my dad help me to take this photo..

草丛中的美女.. 哈哈

me and my sis.. behind d cactus very sharp...

from left: Yi Wen(my sis), KAKAK, Wei Sheng, Wei Jian, Joe Hui, Jia Xin, KAKAK, Will Chin (which is me) below: Yin Sean and Rou Yi

Mr.. Ben Seow...

攀上高处..把手张开...好有成就感咯..

my mom and dad..

妈..你好伟大咯...

mommy and daddy..

有听过...'身骑白马'吗?

my dad and my mom.. haha...

~财神爷..~

合照...我,小姨,仪雯,SSS and Wei Sheng...


actually that's lot of photos.. um most of it is about flowers.. and so on.. haha.. but I think I will be posting photos of flowers and plants.. haha... kakax...


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment