Friday, September 4, 2009

Penang bowl..

so, I attended activity.. and meet some friends there.. the bowling guys, Yee Siang, Chong Boon and Chip Yap.. I reached there at almost 9a.m. and guess what? I am the 1st customer there, I am even earlier than some of the workers there.. haha.. I ask Janice if she wanted to come along but she has planned to go Qb long time before I ask her.. so, not coming.. I played 4 games and it cost me rm 8.. (rm 2 per game compared to Bj is rm1 cheaper)..haha.. took some photos there..

took this after I reached there.. quiet and peaceful.. no noise at all...

booked a lane when ready.. and I got the 1st lane which is on the most left side..

myself.. not bright enough.. and btw I did not comb my hair.. ar..

after sometime, Yee Siang came and he joined me.. then later Chip Yap and Chong Boon arrived..

Chong Boon.. told him wearing white shirt makes him look even blacker.. haha

Chip Yap changing his bowling shoes.. I don't think he knew I was capturing his photo... haha natural.. (LALA's principle)

sorry.. didn't manage to take Yee Siang's photo..


Chain reaction...
I took these photos using the burst mode..

my chain reaction...

Yee Siang's chain reaction.. the 1st pic looks like skating lo...

this is Chip Yap's chain reaction... looks like he is gonna fall..

this is Chong Boon's chain reaction.. the 1st pic no so clear... got shaky hands..

one more... a photo of other lanes from my own lane...
no bad view.. nice..

have fun.. my score on that day was not that bad after all.. and by the way I wanted to congrats Yee Siang for breaking his own record on that particular day.. haha.. = ]


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment