Wednesday, September 2, 2009

table tennis..

30.08.2009 (sunday)

table tennis is also known as 'ping pong'.. me really very long din play table tennis liao lo.. recently my 2nd aunt bought a set of table tennis and put it in my grandparents house.. so i played with my relatives lo.. but as usual don't have my own photo.. just took 3 nia..


Its my dad.. vs...

.. my 3rd aunt.. haha PK大赛..

is it official? with a judge wor... then you judge it lo?

some more with supporters ler... official? (my aunt)

above photos are took while my dad vs my 3rd aunt.. I played ping pong for many hours..
最高兴的: I played a total of 13 matches with my ah kim.. last match was set to a point of 50 marks to be the winner.. I din lose lo.. but nearly in one of the match 21 20.. haha lucky I think..

before i end.. a photo more to share.. my 2nd aunt.. she is really really funny de..(for those who don't know, go view 'dinner on that night...' post.. haha



~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment