Friday, September 11, 2009

spaghetti ..

um.. some history I think.. I loved to eat spaghetti from small.. last time my dad cooked spaghetti for us quite frequently.. but its been sometime my dad did not cooked for us le..

haha.. surprise.. today my dad suddenly wanted to cook spaghetti for us.. very happy... actually not today I think is on Wednesday.. (the day I played table tennis with Ting Wei..).. carry on to the process? ok I think..

firstly, my dad cooked the spaghetti in hot water.. and (actually I did not really see what my dad did cause I am competing with Ting Wei.. but I got some photos.. haha..

um.. this is for the gravy.. + half a lemon.. taste nice..
from left: kimball tomato soup, heinz tomato soup, ayam brands tomato puree and SW tomato paste..

wow.. large amount of cooked spaghetti.. haha..

my dad cooking.. nice job..

cooking the meat..

lots and lots of gravy for us..

one more photo of my dad.. this photo is really hard to get it.. cause my dad avoiding the camera all the time.. (oh, by the way.. behind my dad is my 小姨)

yay.. dinner time.. at last..

yummy.. yummy.. looks delicious..

..but still can't start to eat yet.. cause its photo session for my blog.. haha..

6 cups? haha.. for my mom, my dad, me, my sis, my 小姨 and her husband..

haha.. closed up..

and the sparkling juice we have.. really big bottle.. haha..

2nd bowl for me..

tasty sparkling..

hey sis, is it delicious?

wow.. so delicious.. anyone wants some? don't tell me tell my dad.. hahax.. and thanks to my dad for cooking a delicious meal for us..


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment