Monday, September 14, 2009

weekends..

12.09.2009 Saturday
etc. 13.09.2009 Sunday

um.. did not update on Saturday and Sunday.. cause I was not home on those days.. anyway I will be updating now.. note that I will divide my weekend post into a few posts based on the title and what I wanted to share.. I will write on the date like in this post.. the date and day is on upper left corner..

this post is based on what I did on Saturday.. nothing much.. oh.. for those who don't know.. I grandparents house is located in Tambun, Butterworth.. um.. famous for seafood.. know?

a photo.. on my way..

Esso? haha.. but I am hungry and not empty fuel...


okay.. we left our house quite late that day about 1.45pm if not mistaken la.. so we planned to have our lunch there.. and we manage to reached there before the shop closed.. um.. we went to my grandpa's brother's coffee shop for our lunch.. its near the round about after we exit the toll for butterworth..

tea.. my sis having the same drink as me.. copy cat?

wah.. delicious lei.. haha.. very nice d.. see the char hor fun.. we ordered for 2.. and this is what we are served with.. haha..

then.. I nothing to do le.. so took some photos of my cousin.. haha..

he is very young nia.. Heah Wei Sheng.. haha..

see? kesi kesi sleep..

a post for photot.. haha.. cute lei.. hehe..

so I ended my Saturday playing table tennis.. and I was so happy cause I improved.. haha..



~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment